Skip to main content

The Enola Is Gay and Blew Paul Tibbets On The Dirty Harry Truman Show


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christ's birth nine months old the third day of the nine months later Labor Day is Christ's amniotic fluid gate the Nixon resigned for me epiphany George Washington changed his birthday to two twenty-two exactly two hundred and twenty-two years to the amniotic fluid gate of Christ's birth labor day Jorge the third day nine months later don't messiah with me you took for abortion crook I'll put those legs up in my Chinook have a look blind see

Maricopa County Superior Court Competence Commissioner Aryeh D. Schwartz

Ten days after a Mesa Police failed attempt to have me committed for saying that I correctly predicted an earthquake online when Mesa Police arrested me and incarcerated me for two weeks without charges where I was questioned by U.S. Secret Service about my websites where I had correctly predicted an earthquake online I was then tortured by Mesa Police not “accidentally” or for a missing piece of pizza. I was tortured very much on purpose. This occurred June 10, 2012 after I published these tweets and while I was in their custody and in four point restraints tortured with third degree burns that had to be cut off of a third of my body or I would die. You need to understand that resisting the police is a physical impossibility from four point and my injuries can only be sustained by a very secure individual in four point restraints so secure in fact that you can even subject him to third degree burns and he will not budge a bit. Later that day when they tried to put me in jail the blis