Skip to main content

I assure you that this mathematically could not have occurred unless I am Godzilla. An epicenter has no width, no radius or diameter and is just a point on a planet and on a planet the size of this one there are more epicenter to choose from than there are grains of sand at sea. Before the Mesa Police department tortured me "'accidentally" on the the same day I was shot in my injuries from the assault for trying to photograph my injuries from the assault four times "because I was about to photograph the most compelling cantaloupe size assault victim blisters a four pointed individual had ever sustained" this happened. This reportedly happened after I published the epicenter for this forty billion dollar insured loss all time

















































































































































Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Revelation 11 March 11, 2011

I was tortured ten days after a Mesa Police failed attempt to have me committed for saying that I correctly predicted an earthquake online. When they arrested me and incarcerated me for two weeks without any charges where I was questioned by U.S. Secret Service about my websites where I had correctly predicted an earthquake online. Ten days later after winning release because I did it electronically and verifiably predict an earthquake online irrefutably I was then tortured by Mesa Police and not “accidentally” or for a missing piece of pizza at the Golfland Sunsplash Pizza Kitchen. I was tortured very much on purpose. If a lawyer argues torture of the four pointed individual in their custody with the third degree burns then they are a crook. The police put a permanent pizza on my pectoral. Granted Mesa has been a steady increase in pizza served to your table crime at a restaurants for the better part of a decade though. This rights violation that occurred June 10, 2012 after I publi...

"Bring me an ike dollar and let me look at it."

Time period between January 17, 2011 and March 11, 2011 is 54 days ON JANUARY 17, 2011 AT 9:32 PM CHRISTOPHER MICHAEL SIMPSON PUBLISHED THE FOLLOWING QUOTE "Biblical Prophet Nikola Tesla caused the 1896 Tsunami on June 15th in Japan on the anniversary of the Battle of Kosavo. 27,000 people celebrating Shinto were killed on the beach that day." JANUARY 17, 2011 AT 9:32 PM I did it 999 more times before March 11 for cunts.

      Time period between January 17, 2011 and March 11, 2011 is 54 days ON JANUARY 17, 2011 AT 9:32 PM CHRISTOPHER MICHAEL SIMPSON PUBLISHED THE FOLLOWING QUOTE "Biblical Prophet Nikola Tesla caused the 1896 Tsunami on June 15th in Japan on the anniversary of the Battle of Kosavo. 27,000 people celebrating Shinto were killed on the beach that day." JANUARY 17, 2011 AT 9:32 PM I did it 999 more times before March 11 for cunts.